Thursday 18 June 2015

HI Mate,

My name is Frank. At the moment my call sign HA7REM. It means I am living in Hungary at the moment. It is a tiny blog about ham radio (amateur radio) hobby. Nothing more but a good chance to share my crazy ideas with my friends all around the world.
Ham radio is not about making money, so feel free to use the content. You can link it, or copy-paste, it's up to you. If you show the source on your page it will make me feel good, but if not, I'm not going to commit suicide, or hurry to find a lawyer. I do not take it too serious. Ideas are in the wide open space waiting to be realized. They are in the mind, can not be sold or stolen.

You will find technical stuff, schematics, antenna ideas, small Sunday-projects, and stories about ham radio, hiking, or anything else produced by my crazy mind.

Have fun!

Frank


I would say sorry for the language I use in this blog. In any case of missing world ask google translator or someone from down under. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment